Position Title: Fundraising Volunteer
Department: Immigration Legal Services
Supervisor Name: Christelle Picque/Kishwer Barrica
Goal or purpose of position: The fundraising volunteer provides a range of support activities for the Immigration Legal Services. The goal of the position is to assist in successful launch of a fund raising campaign and advice on planning and coordination of campaign.
Major responsibilities (the following is a list of possible activities for a volunteer but not an all-inclusive list nor is any volunteer expected to fill all of these roles.)
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a coordinated fundraising program.
- Planning for and managing of fundraising events.
- Handling donor acknowledgements and thank you letters.
- Identify donor prospects and research donor prospects.
- Data entry and maintenance of the data base.
- Solicitations of corporate sponsors, financial gifts, and gift-in-kind donations.
- Interacting with donors and conducting donor meetings.
- Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings.
- Grant research and coordination.
- Serves as an ambassador for the organization and promotes a positive image/ reputation of the Organization.
- Ongoing training and skill development.
- Team meetings and interaction
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Fundraiser Volunteer– [Your name]” in the subject line.