The Rescue & Restore Program seeks a volunteer to conduct outreach and assist with implementing activities to increase awareness about Opening Doors, the Sacramento Rescue and Restore Coalition, and human trafficking.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare materials for presentations and outreach events
• Represent Opening Doors and the Sacramento Rescue and Restore Coalition at community events. Provide information to the community about our Survivors of Trafficking Program, the Sacramento Rescue and Restore Coalition and human trafficking.
• Assist the Anti-Trafficking Program Coordinator in working with community based organizations and agencies.
• Assist with research for human trafficking presentations and trainings
• Assist with tracking outreach data
• Other duties as needed
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to take direction as well as take initiative as appropriate
• Ability to complete tasks with little supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain a pleasant attitude under pressure
• High level of attention to detail
• Event organizing experience
• Ability to speak Spanish, Vietnamese or Chinese strongly desired
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
The volunteer must own a reliable vehicle.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Human Trafficking Outreach Volunteer– [Your name]” in the subject line.